Difficult two months
Last two months were very demanding for us in CLEEVIO and if I look back I think we managed them quite well and I am very happy how we are moving forward and how the whole team works really hard.
I took the liberty to make a recap of the last 2 months:
- October 6, 2013: Launching Spendee update iOS 1.2: the version got super feedback. We got a lot of nice comments on the new icon, custom categories and synchronization. Currently we think about new functions which we’ll implement in the next version. (more about the Spendee update here)
- November 6, 2013: realising app Youradio for Lagardère. The app received excellent reviews both on iOS and Android. On iOS it became the top music application and number 2 in all over Czech Republic. On Android it also raised greatly and the number of daily downloads is 5 times bigger. (more about Youradio here)
- November 11, 2013: launching Snippit landing page; we released our most interesting app Snippit. Snippit will be out soon, so we recommend you to register your email here so you won’t miss the start. (more about Snippit here)
- November 15, 2013: New app Taasky which appeared in the US app store in the section best new apps and in the category productivity as number 5 top paid iphone apps. (more about Taasky)
- November 20, 2013: Spendee for Android; we prepared also for Android our app Spendee. It contains the same functionality like the updated version 1.2 for iOS and we hope that user with Android devices will like it. (more about Spendee for Android)
As you can see we have been busy and the biggest still lies ahead. Very soon we will launch our biggest app Snippit and keep working on other interesting applications. Stay tuned!
Greetings from New York!
CEO of CLEEVIO