Snippit hit 100 000 users and comes with update 1.2
3 months ago started the hard part of Snippit with the beginning of marketing and official launch. After 3 months here’s a bigger update about what actually happened with Snippit and what’s the current situation.
How’s Snippit growing?
For the last 3 months we’ve got 100 000 users and Snippit received very positive responses in the media such us:
Thanks to the many new users we got a lot of feedback which we worked on to bring update 1.2 which contains a new line of improvements:
- You now have the option to choose or take a photo FIRST before selecting a song
- We’ve redesigned the snip creation process – it’s now easier than ever to create a snip, with the ability to view your photo while choosing your verse
- Snips can now be shared on Instagram!
- Users now have the ability to be private
- We’ve finally added the ability to change your username
- Now featuring verified accounts
- Various other design and functionality improvements
But that’s not all. We continue working hard for version 1.3 which will have new improvements; also next week we start the next batch of marketing. We hope that you will like Snippit.